- Chapel hire for the day of your wedding
- Chair and white chair covers. Inkwenkwezi will be required to set up an additional 10% of chairs as family members and friends don’t always occupy all the seats next to them and late coming guests always tend to sit at the back rather than close to the front.
- Sound system for the service
- Podium in the Chapel and Reception Areas
- Signing Table and Tablecloth in Chapel Area
Add any of the following to the Chapel area to create your own entirely unique combination :
- White Draping of Chapel
- White Draping of Arches x3
- Red Carpet x3
- White Draping of Podium
- White Tiffany Chairs with cushions
Welcoming Drinks & Snacks
After the service you may wander into our garden for your photo session. The breath-taking landscape will give you the opportunity to have a range of unique photographs taken to keep as mementos of your special day. During the photo session the guests are invited to have a pre-arranged Inkwenkwezi welcoming drink, while relaxing with the tranquil sounds of running water, cocktails and canapés.
- Alcoholic Punch
- Non-Alcoholic Punch
- Mini Bar (your own selection of Beer, Cider, Wines and Cold drinks
- Champagne (JC le Roux) and Orange Juice
- Other ( please specify)
- Chilli bites
- Cheese platter with Crackers
- Assorted seasonal fruit
Light Snack Platters:
- Finger sandwiches
- Chicken strips
- Mini Samoosas
- Cheese Griller Sausages
- Mini Sausage Rolls
- Buffalo chicken wings
- Mini Venison meat balls
- Mini fish bites
- Assorted Mini Quiches
- Potatoes croquets
- Marinated vegetable kebabs
- Mini sweet corn fritters
- Crumbed Mushrooms
- Dipping sauces
Savoury Snack Platters:
- Mini Quiches
- Savoury Pinwheels
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Chicken Strips
- Rolled Cold Meat with olives
- Biltong quiches
- Tender beef strips with gherkins
- Cherries wrapped in bacon
- Crumbed calamari strips
- Caramelised onion and camembert cheese tartlets
- Vegetable crudités platter with dips
- Brochette with the following topping: – Rare beef rump slices topped with Basil Pesto, Shredded sticky honey & Mustard chicken, Cream Cheese, Salmon & Capers
- Spinach & Feta Mini Quiches
- Phyllo Spanakopita
- Babotie Cigars
- Paté with Breadsticks
Should you wish to add an item, that is not listed , to the above please discuss it with our co-ordinator.
At Inkwenkwezi our priority is to give attention to detail, in order for you and your partner to have a memorable day. Prior to your big day we invite you to meet with us to discuss in detail the various options available.
We will therefore endeavour to fulfill all your expectations.
On-site Décor Hire & Extras:
- White Tablecloths – Floor-length
- Bridal Skirt for bridal Table – up to 6 Seater
- Bridal Skirt for bridal table – up to 12 Seater
- White Tiffany Chairs (incl Cushion)
- Charger Plates – (Stainless Steel, Gold, & Glass)
- White or Cream Linen Napkins
- Draping/Fairy lights
- TV/DVD Facilities for Kids – (up to 24h00) (Kindly note that this facility is available under guests own parental supervision. )
- Babysitters (Guests are more than welcome to bring their own babysitters.)
We do not provide flowers or table decor except what is listed above. A full list of preferred suppliers will be given to you , once your booking has been confirmed and the deposit payment has been received, so that you will be able to contact decor suppliers and florists for these additional items.
We have an option of 3 buffet menus and 1 plated menu. You are welcome to discuss any special dietary requirements you might have with the Coordinator.
- Buffet Menu 1
- Buffet Menu 2
- Buffet Menu 3
- Plated Menu
Children under 10years of age will be charged a 50% cost of the menu. Children under the age of 3years and younger will be complimentary.
We offer you a facility of a Cash Bar or Tab Bar. We need you to provide us with your maximum Tab Bar amount, which have to be settled 7 days prior to your very special day. If there is a balance owing to the client it will be refunded. Please note that Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve has a fully licensed bar and will supply all Liquors, Wines & Champagnes.
Corkage will not be allowed. No alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises and guests are not allowed to be drinking from their cars in the car park.
In-house and Outside Coordination
Inkwenkwezi has a highly experienced coordinating team to assist you with additional requirements in planning the perfect wedding, with creative flair, paying attention to every small detail. We will set -up the Chapel area, Welcoming Dinks Area and Reception venue. We supply a preferred vendors supplier list with recommended Photographers, DJ, Wedding Cakes, Décor Hire etc and assist in a wedding planning schedule. The coordinating team will also coordinate all the events of the day, ensuring that your dream day runs according to your wishes.
Please feel free to arrange an appointment with our co-ordinator to discuss your ideas.
Even though our in-house function coordinating team are highly experienced and will be able to assist you with all your Wedding Day wishes, we do understand that some brides enjoy the extra assistance offered by an outside coordinator. Our coordinating team will work hand-in-hand with your outside coordinator should you decide you require one.
- For the month of March, April, September, October, November and December we will require a minimum of 60 guests to commence with a wedding.
- Months of January , February , May , June , July and August a minimum of 50 guests will be required to commence with a wedding
- Morning / Lunch Function/Wedding(11H00 – 18H00): Should the function/wedding continue beyond 18h00 an additional surcharge will be charged for the first hour. After one hour the surcharge will increase per hour there after
- Afternoon/ Evening Functions/Wedding(14H30 – 24H00): Should the function/wedding continue beyond 24h00 an additional surcharge will be charged for the first hour. After one hour the surcharge will increase per hour there after
- An additional waiter/ bar attendant fee will be implemented if you desire to have a plated option menu.
Venue Special: (June & July 2020)
During the months of June and July 2020 there will be no venue hire charge. (The venue will have a heater available – no extra cost ) Parents of the Bridal couple will stay at our accommodation free of charge on the night of the Wedding(4 people)