Hire of the Chapel.
· Chapel hire for the day of your wedding
· Chair and white chair covers. Inkwenkwezi will be required to set up an additional 10% of chairs as family members and friends don’t always occupy all the seats next to them and late coming guests always tend to sit at the back rather than close to the front .
· Red carpet hires
· Sound system for the service
Venue Hire and co-ordination
Inkwenkwezi has a highly experienced function coordinating team to assist you with additional requirements in planning your perfect wedding. We also assist with placing your decor, name cards etc on the tables; a wedding planning schedule and the handling of all correspondence via e-mails, meetings and telephonically.
· 1-70 guests will be charged
· For the month of March, April, September, October, November and December we will require a minimum of 70 guests to commence with a wedding.
· Months of January , February , May , June , July and August a minimum of 50 guests will be required to commence with a wedding
· Morning / Lunch Function/Wedding(11H00 – 18H00): Should the function/wedding continue beyond 18h00 an additional surcharge will be charged for the first hour. After one hour the surcharge will increase per hour there after
· Afternoon/ Evening Functions/Wedding(14H30 – 24H00): Should the function/wedding continue beyond 24h00 an additional surcharge will be charged for the first hour. After one hour the surcharge will increase per hour there after
· An additional waiter/ bar attendant fee will be implemented if you desire to have a plated option menu.
Venue Special: (June & July 2017)
During the months of June and July 2017, there will be no venue hire charge. Heaters will be provided at no additional charge to keep you and your guests warm. The bridal couple’s parents have an option of staying with the couple on the night of the wedding, complimentary. (A total of 4 guests may accompany the couple). This is valid for the months of June and July only
Equipment and Decor options for hire:
· White table cloths
· Bridal skirt for bridal table (up to a 12 seater)
· Tiffany Chairs (white) incl cushions
· Under plates (gold, Silver and red).
· Draping and Fairy lights
· TV & DVD Facilities for kids (up to 24h00)
Kindly note that this facility is available under guests own parental supervision
· Baby Sitter will be additionally charged if requested, guests are more that welcome to bring their own baby sitter
Above is a list of only a few of the services and decor that we offer.
We have plenty of ideas and additional options available. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your likes and dislikes of planning your big day.
We have a selection of five buffet menu options and one plated menu.
You are more than welcome to discuss any special dietary requirements you and your guests might have with the function coordinator.
· Copper Buffet Menu
· Bronze Buffet menu
· Silver Buffet menu
· Gold Buffet Menu
· Platinum Buffet Menu
· Diamond Plated Menu
Children under 10years of age will be charged a 50% cost of the menu. Children under the age of 3years and younger will be complimentary.
We offer you a facility of a Cash Bar or Tab Bar. We need you to provide us with your maximum Tab Bar amount, which have to be settled 7 days prior to your very special day. If there is a balance owing to the client it will be refunded. Please note that Inkwenkwezi Private Game Reserve has a fully licensed bar and will supply all Liquors, Wines & Champagnes.
Corkage will not be allowed. No alcohol is permitted to be brought onto the premises and guests are not allowed to be drinking from their cars in the car park.
We normally serve a welcoming drink after your church service and while your photo shoots are in progress. The welcoming drinks can consist of an alcoholic and non alcoholic drink. This is at an additional charge.